Total Pageviews

Friday 26 March 2021

Knowledge Never Ending

Have been busy with working life, it is very tiring but I enjoy it while it can.

I have been improving my performance from last year. I try my best to execute my task to contribute my effort to the company that I have been 4 years employed. To be honest my contribution to RENTAP project was disappointed where I was not play my role, I did not execute my task as it supposed. 

But I realised I am capable to do more than I have done.

Until the time comes, I try and try until I never expect to be like now. I achieved the really busy and hectic life. I am satisfied. 

Slowly I am learning the system, how people develop a system, what is required to develop a system, how the arrangements, how it managed and whatnots.

Work is never ending until you dead. Even though you are not employed and you being a housewife, you still work and learn how to be a successful housewife, manage the house chores, manage the family, manage the finance and etc. 

I proud of myself. Really. I am capable to do a lot of things, yea I admit that the task not really executed as  expected, half cooked haha. Lots to improve. Seeking for help and advise from the senior. 

Currently learning the postpaid system, not whole which including the each of party involved such as network thingy I think. Specifically the system. It is interesting even though bulk, a lot and very challenging mentally and physically. Tired physical and mental. Sometimes burned out but need to motivate myself, work is not about yourself, it is about the team.

.

I am waiting and looking for another challenges and knowledge that I could learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...