Total Pageviews

Friday 26 March 2021

FEELING LONELY

I rented a room since I started work at Shah Alam. More than 4 years already. The people in this house move in and out. Most of the tenant moved out because of they are getting married and finished their intership. 

I had 4 friends literally that I really can be friends. 

The first one was my colleague. Even though we rarely met due to the different working hour. She works under the support or operation department meanwhile I development department. The support team working hours is 24 hours and shift. We only met when we have a staff meeting each of 3 months or I come to Celcom for a meeting. When we are at home, sometimes we talk.

Second is my roommate. She is really nice person. Talkative. I shared lots of stories with her. But during she is my roommate, I rarely stay at Shah Alam almost a year. Until she getting married and I felt losing someone in my life. I lost a roommate. 

After that I received some new roommate but I don't really like them because of their behaviour. 

1. She touched my things and make a mess

2. She always lie down on my bed after got back from work. Dude, thats my bed.

3. She used/took my things without my permission. She broke my air freshener without telling sorry until I found out.

4. I don't really talk to this person, she love to lived in her world

Then, the third friend is also my roommate. Like sisters. We used to have dinner together, sometimes whenever I am free. We talked our things. We helped each other. Oh she is here because of internship. Until she finished her internship and I again feeling alone. 

That is why I don't really like to be really attached with someone, people come and go. We never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...