Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 February 2021

UNACCEPTABLE PERCEPTION

 I wonder sometimes, is it necessary to help people at the kitchen when you are meeting or visit your boyfriend's parents for the first time?


Does it?


I personally don't really like to having the guest to come to the kitchen to help us to prepare for drinks or food. Then, why should I. In fact that is your house and I am the guest for the first time, I need to wash the dishes? I need to prepare the drinks? I need to prepare the food? Hello! Then you la come to my house and I will prepare for all.


For me, the guest is the guest, except I came for the tens times and I already know all the people in the house, familiar with all the people. Just imagine, your brother bring his girlfriend for the first time and you want her to sapu sampah, or kemas rumah, suddenly wash the dishes where you are just finished your lunch with all the family. Tiber!


And is it wrong for me to not do those things?


I will do when I want to do it. Don't ask me that I need to do this and that. I know when the right time I need to action. I am not that rude when I finished eating and not wash the dishes myself. 


But whatever people to think, you want to say that I was rude? Go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...