Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 June 2017

All About Me

Hi, this entry is about my bio.

Will be updated every time.

I was born as Salimah.
My father is Javanese and my mother is Malay.
I have 5 siblings and I'm second.
Primary school: SK Ulu Bernam
Secondary school: SMK Ulu Bernam
College: Pahang Matriculation College

  • 1M3S2A
  • Module 3: Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science
  • Batch 2011/2012

University: Universiti Putra Malaysia

  • Bachelor of Science (Hons) Major in Statistics
  • Minor Accounting
  • Batch 2012/2016
  • Graduate on Oct 2016
Occupation: Data Analyst

  • DISB
  • Since Sept 2016
  • Forecasting & Marketing Analysis
  • Programmer sometimes
Statistical Software/Language:

  • Excel
  • R
  • RStudio
  • SAS
  • Minitab
Programming Software/Language:

  • Linux
  • MySQL
  • Perl
  • Angular JS
  • Jade
In life. What field of study you choose doesn't mean that will be your path. Too many things to be learned. One of the things would be your real path. Try to dig more and more.

Sometimes, I think Statistics in not my playground. I would love more into programming. At least I can see the error but it's hard to play.

"Grab the knowledge as you can because you are not in the right path yet"- Salimahfai
"Don't hesitate to ask, you are not the only person who still learning"- Salimahfai
"You will be learning throughout your life"- Salimahfai
"Always wondering, because you got powerful brain"- Salimahfai


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...