Total Pageviews

Monday 2 December 2019

Cikgu Nuar Kawen Weh!

Hai ... !!!

So here we again, i write and u read.

We went to Segamat, Johor for my roller coaster teacher's wedding. Just so u know that this is the first time me at JOHOR. Yes! Finally Johor.

Seriously, Im so excited, Im so happy for him.

He finally not bachelor anymore.



Madkan drive, and accompanied by my sister to Johor.

We were arrived at the event on 11.30 am, I think. Then we get some foods to eat. Thank god, there is Nasi Minyak, all i want is the kismis 😅. Me sooo like it. 

Sir, u made me gain some of lots of weight while waiting for u.


Wait! So there is no homestay la kan after this??? Hahaha



Picture the teachers. Cikgu Sham and Cikgu Fadzli. The others tak sempat. Huhu

Also, it has been so long Im not meet Cikgu Sham and his real name is Fadrusham, still remember bhai. He tried to contact me but unreachable. Sorry cikgu. He was my BM teacher. He is my bapak bapak kind of teacher. 

Cikgu fadzli selalu dah jumpa. I met him at SESTA, Sekolah Sains Tapah, where my brother same school with his daughter. Sometimes say hello and sometimes not. Haha. And I met him during the run event thingy.

Missing all of the moments in primary school.

Meanwhile the groom. Fakhrul Anwar. He is the one of the teacher that I really want to meet and so hard. Finally I did.

Whatever it is, be the best husband u can be, be the best son u can be, be the best teacher u can be. 

Yeah, good luck in your marriage!
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...