Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 June 2016

SEE YOU AGAIN



we come in six

form a group


hang out together

share stories

jemah together

treat the karenah

make moments together

when the time comes
we make our own path

but this is not the end of our friendship



YEAHH

After four years we know each other start with Accounting class, I sat among you guys. 

We work together for MGM.

We travel together for a week.

We hang out together for many times.

Too many words to say.

Even though I was only two years very close with you guys.

But these four words is must

I love you guys.

And these words will be always in my mind

I'm gonna miss you guys.

Till we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...