Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 April 2021

Meaningful Talk

Stress level is high

Some people saying that we should not be worried what will happen next, the only thing that we need to do is just do our work. We have done so much. We have sacrifice so much. 

The first thing is I appreciate all things that my team has done.

I can't afford them to give more because they already gave all.

Am I the failure? Yes, I am. I was not firm enough to defend my team. I was not good enough in planning.

I have the plan, but it was ruined by unnecessary opinion and wants.

Sorry to the people that I look for sharing my problem.

Talking is the only thing I can do to release my stress, thanks also for cheer me up.

This is not the first time. I think already many times. Sorry.

Actually there are many times before I wanted to talk but I refused to do so since there is boundary that I should not across. However, some people know me well and actually know that I am looking for someone to talk. 

I remember, I had night-talk because I have no idea for my essay which ended up my essay won first place.

I remember, I had night-talk because I have problem with my study. I hate biology and I have exam the next day and I couldn't sleep which finally I got A-.

I remember, I had night-talk because of my problems.

I remember, I had long-journey-talk to talk about everything.

Thank you for being there, really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...