Total Pageviews

Friday 9 July 2021

COVID 19

It has been a while not posting any on my page.

Today is 09072021

The new case of virus infected is 9k.

What do we expect for now? I am grateful for what I had and currently have. I still have a job. I still working. Some people out there losing their job, jobless. Some are single and some are married with children to feed. 

The situation is worsening. The case not even decrease even though people working from home (some). The jobless need to survive. People struggle to find money and food to pay the needs. White flag is raised. 

Seeing and read the struggle, the hard, the tough days of people to survive is pitiful, making me cry. I afford to have food while some people not even had their first drink in the day.

Sad

I don't really understand when the intelligent people denied the source of the number of cases, still ignore, still let the source of the number of cases causing more and more. Why?

Please do something.

Even people who working from home need to go outside. Staying home also not good. The stress of working almost exploded.

People need to go outside to get some fresh air. Need their life back. 

Yaa, it is not all the fault pointed to that party but as the responsible party they need to do something to contain and make better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Men Think

September 26, 9:15 am Me and some girl friends had some talk with a man who just considering he broke up with his girlfriend. We thought he ...